Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Carrs - Possible Good Scores on Organic And Natural Foods - Week of 2/5/14


 This week you can save $2 instantly When you buy $10 on Natural or Organic Products at Carrs.  In my experience the $10 limit is reached before Manufacturer coupons.  It is hard to find coupons on natural or organic or natural products, so this is a good way to stock up.

There are no specific products listed, but brands in the picture are Stonyfield, Open Nature, Earth Balance, Horizon, elov, & Alexia.  If you want to load J4U coupons, there is a whole organic tab on the webpage.  There are some open nature coupons there.  Below are some coupons for the pictured brands.

There are some good deals to be had through this I am sure.  I will try to find specific deals if I make it to Carrs later.

To Maximize savings, do small transactions of natural products.  If you are buying $45 worth of natural products, break it into 4 transactions of $10 or more.






$1/1 Horizon Milk Box printable
$1/1 Horizon Single Serve  printable
$2/1 Evol Skillet Meal for Two printable 
$1.50/1 Evol Products printable

$1/1 Alexia Frozen Item, exp. 3/2/14 (SS 01/19/14)
$1/1 Alexia Frozen Product printable


I am sure there are many more coupons.  I'll update as I find out what other brands may be included!

No comments:

Post a Comment