Sunday, December 28, 2014

Happy 2015 (and a Resolution!)


It is that time of the year again when there is much reflecting and goal setting.

As I look back over 2014, I realized that my mat ain focus switched from coupons to sweeping.  No, not sweeping the floor, but kind of obsessively entering sweepstakes.  On average, I enter over 150 a day.  In 2014, I've one almost $3,100 in cash and prizes.  Pretty cool hobby.

The flipside is, my couponing and stockpiling have suffered.  *gasp*  I actually let my pantry run out of Ragu.  That has never happened before in my couponing life.

And there are cobwebs hanging on my blog.  Not very cool at all.

So, a resolution I have is to post more.  Blog will turn into a couponing, sweeping, Journey to Health, and general Alaskan life.

Happy New Year to you & yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment