Sunday, December 28, 2014

2015 Alaska New Years Events

When I think of New Years, all I can think of is Harry Connick Jrs rendition of "What are you doing New Years, New Years Eve."  Soooo dreamy!

I am a mom of a 1 and 4 year old, so gone are my days of partying in the New Year.  This New Years Eve, we'll celebrate by playing games at my church til about 10pm & then retreating home for cheese and crackers and a ball drop.  I bet that I will be the only one who makes it til midnight.  We shall see.

There are lost of parties I have heard of that I wish I could afford and I wish I had a babysitter for.  But Alas, you don't have to spend $50 a head to party in the new year.

Check out this big list of NYE events from the Anchorage Tourirsm website.  There is something for everyone.

Whatever you do, do not miss the ice sculptures.  We'll be checking them out next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment